1 Bed Flat Wanted

Joss.Ewert

Hello there,

Joss (me) and Daf need a place to live in the next two months. We are ideally looking for a 1 bed in the vicinity but a studio would be fine given the right dimensions (and no fold down beds that might crush you in your sleep).

We are both 26, I'm a Business & Legal Affairs Exec and Daf works in charity events. More wholesome than yuppie (we hope).

We know there's the possibility of spareroom/gumtree but the EDF always has a nice comradely feel about it, it would be good to find something via this platform.

Kind regards

Joss

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1st floor flat is available for another set of respectful short term tenants. Pref short let for now. I always rent direct, and form a good relationship with my tenants, and am looking for a shorter term arrangement, ideally beginning before August.

Lovely garden view out of the kitchen and bedroom windows .

Newly refurbished. Not finished for roughly the next week.

There is one double sized bedroom with decent built in wardrobes and the lounge is a good size. Free on street parking, so shouldn't be a problem.

The rent is ?1,400 per calendar month inclusive of gas, and the deposit is same. Sorry not open for negotiation.

The keeping of pets, and smoking is not permitted inside the property.

If you want more details or wish to view, please get in touch.

I have a modern 1st floor flat overlooking quiet internal courtyard at Altima Court on East Dulwich Road. Very bright with large windows, newly decorated. Secure off street parking behind locked gate. Double bedroom, bathroom with shower, large open plan kitchen/ living room, Bosch oven and hob, washer dryer, dish washer, large fridge freezer.

Monthly rent ?1,250 plus Council Tax and electricity. No other charges. Flat available immediately. If interested, will send more photos.

Archived