To Rent: Gorgeous Large Double Loft Bedroom from April - south end of Lordship Lane

AmberC

My flatmate is leaving London and I?m looking for someone to share this gorgeous recently refurbished flat with. We?ve lived here for a year and have really fallen in love with the beautiful flat and the area, hence me not wanting to leave.

The Room

It is a 25.5m2 loft conversion with its own staircase leading up to it and has a feeling of privacy.

The room comes with a double Ottoman storage bed and built-in shelves. It has windows either side of the room with views over to the Horniman Park on one side and over South West London the other and a velux window to stargaze.

The Flat

It is a peaceful, light and bright flat recently refurbished with all mod-cons. The flat is one of four in a large Victorian House.

Kitchen-Diner

This room is where we spend most of the time! Big, full of light and welcoming.

We have a dream large fully-equipped kitchen with double oven, gas hobs, dishwasher, washer / dryer, sink with a pull-out spray tap, large fridge-freezer and a wine fridge!

There is a large dining table with benches which can seat 8 people, 10 at a push ? perfect if you enjoy cooking like me.

Lounge

We have a cosy lounge with a comfortable sofa bed. It has the most amazing sunsets and it is a great guest room.

Bathroom

The bathroom has an amazing walk-in double shower.

The Area

We moved to this area as we fell in love with the flat in the first instance, in particular the kitchen and the massive loft room; the more we discovered the neighbourhood, the more we love it. We are in a peaceful neighbourhood just off the south end of Lordship Lane on the top of the hill opposite the Horniman Museum and its lovely large gardens. During the summer there are a range of free concerts and events at this beautifully quirky museum. Our two favourites local pubs organise weekly concerts, quiz nights and DJ nights. If you like gigs, South East is the right spot to live! We are a short walk to Dulwich Park and to the bars and restaurants on Lordship Lane. A quick bus ride away from the nightlife in Peckham and Brixton.

There is a good size Sainsbury?s on the way to the station and a late-night Tesco petrol station 5 minute walk.

Transport links

We have loads of transport links. We are just a 10 minute walk to Forest Hill Station (Overground is 13 mins to Canada Water for Jubilee line, 22 mins to Shoreditch, and National Rail direct trains to London Bridge (18 mins) and Victoria). In 15 min by bus you can reach Denmark Hill to catch the Thameslink (10min to Blackfriars). Buses at the end of the road go to Brixton, Peckham, Crystal Palace, Tottenham Court Road and Victoria (including two night buses).

Parking

An off-road parking space is available if needed.

About me

I?m a female professional in my late 30s. I have worked to support start-up chefs develop their businesses and now I help people to set up social enterprises. I have lots of interests and enjoy doing a lot of things out and about when I?m not working. I like the home to be a place to relax as well as inviting friends over for dinner and drinks. I?m looking for someone who wants a similar set up.

Available

1 April 2017 for a one year contract. If you need to move in before, we can discuss the possibility of using the guest room before April.

Price and contract

?800 pcm + bills

Deposit: ?1004

Contract admin fee: ?300

Checks will be carried out by our letting agent: Right to Rent checks, 3 month bank statements, employer reference and previous landlord reference.

Need to know

Unfortunately, this flat isn?t for you if you want to bring pets, smoke in the flat or if you are looking for a place as a couple ? the room is for one person.

Visits

We strongly recommend for you to come and visit this beautiful flat, pictures don?t do it justice.

If you would like more information or would like to organise a visit, please message me and tell me a little about yourself, what you are looking for, the date you are looking to move and your availability for visits.

Archived