Studio or 1 Bed Flat

Joss.Ewert

Hello there,

Joss (me) and Daf need a place to live in the next two months. We are ideally looking for a 1 bed in the vicinity but a studio would be fine given the right dimensions (and no fold down beds that might crush you in your sleep).

We are both 26, I'm a Business & Legal Affairs Exec and Daf works in charity events. More wholesome than yuppie (we hope).

We know there's the possibility of spareroom/gumtree but the EDF always has a nice comradely feel about it, it would be good to find something via this platform.

Kind regards

Joss

Hi Joss. My name is Santiago, I live in Streatham since 2014.

I was about to post an ad for a short let that I believe fits what you are looking for.

I'm gonna copy-paste it here before I post in the forum. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you some pics. We were ideally looking to rent the room for a month/ 6 weeks. Also, mid-March to end of March house will be empty!

Best,

Santi.

Short let: double bedroom in a two-bedroom house in Streatham - excellent commuting!

Located in a quiet street next to Streatham High Road, full of supermarkets (Lidl, Tesco & Sainsbury's), restaurants and pubs, and only 1 minute walk from Streatham station.

Excellent commuting to central London: London Blackfriars in 20 minutes, London Bridge in 24 minutes, London Victoria in 25 minutes, served by three stations plus 9 different bus lines across the road!

House has two double bedrooms, living room (spacious and bright), fully equipped kitchen and one bathroom.

Female flatmate/couples preferred. Price: ?600 / ?850 per month, all bills included!

Available March/April - flexible dates! Also renting per week.

Hi Joss,

Please see below the 1 bed I have just posted on the EDF:

A great 1 bedroom, spacious flat is available to rent in central East Dulwich location just a few minute walk away from Lordship Lane.

- First floor flat

- Split level

- Open plan kitchen/living room

- Good size double bedroom

- Newly refurbished - New kitchen/bathroom

- Wooden flooring

- Cheap utility bills

- Great natural light

- Unfurnished

- Free parking

?1,300 per month

Available from the 11th March