Lovely room with amazing views.

helenswan

*** AWESOME ROOM AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY IN SW16 WITH GORGEOUS GREEN VIEWS ***

600 p/cm all bills included.

call: 07834 738873

email: [email protected]

Come and live with us! We are creative professionals - I produce music and art / adventure festivals and si is in engineering. - we have an awesome massive house in South London not far from Brixton. We are sociable, relaxed and friendly and have always shared our home. We like the occasional party and hanging out but if you prefer time alone our house has plenty of space to chill away from us.

We are looking for a friendly, relaxed independent person to live with us as soon as possible.

We have just renovated our house and have a massive modern kitchen / dining room, 2 super comfortable living rooms, study, 2 bathrooms and cloakroom and utility room to share. Kitchen is super nice with boiling water on tap, massive fridge etc. Great space for cooking in.

Bedroom is small double or large single, no couples, I'm afraid.

Our front door opens directly onto Norwood Grove, part of Streatham Common and we have 100ft garden so loads of green space but a short bus to Brixton from end of our road or walk up the road to West Norwood which has amazing independent shops and community, or Streatham High Road and Streatham Hill which has lots of little independent coffee places, beer shops etc.

Our house is a rare thing in London - London living but it feels like the countryside is on your doorstep as we live on a track on Streatham Common.

We have a really lovely bedroom available immediately, ?600 p/cm all bills included. Overlooking a tree-filled park with rare beautiful green views in the heart of South London! 10 mins walk from Norbury station and 15 to Streatham and West Norwood. Short bus ride from Brixton, Balham and Croydon.

We have kids, but before this puts you off come and see our set up - they are also creative and relaxed and used to sharing their space, and are away every other weekend and some weekdays.

We have secure bike storage and off road parking - the house is on a private track. And finally, if you like running this house is perfect as the park and Streatham Common are massive and right on our doorstep.

GET IN TOUCH!

Hello Helen,

Your house sounds amazing. I'm moving back into London from Kent as the travel costs are horrific, and as I work in Denmark Hill I'm looking for somewhere in the local area. I'm 40, non-smoking, friendly without being needy, sociable but independent and in my leisure time I read, watch boxsets, hang out with my friends and run. In fact one of the reasons I want to move is because the area I'm in now doesn't have suitable roads for running on, big enough parks.

I need to be out of my current place by the end of the month so am looking to move soon. If I sound like I might fit in, drop me a line and we can meet up.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Candice

Archived