Spacious Double Room to Rent in SE22 1st April

vanstone

Looking for a lodger in a warm and cosy family home. Photos on Request as files too large.

Lovely spacious room to rent in the heart of friendly East Dulwich on Crystal Palace Road. Flat situated near The Great Exhibition Pub, and Sainsbury's local at the top of Lordship Lane.

The room is at the top of a split level first floor flat. It has two eave windows and lots of storage in the alcoves. The room is furnished with a beautiful large double bed, two chest of drawers, and bed side tables.

The flat has an eat-in kitchen and lodger has access to all other amenities including free internet. Kitchen has dishwasher and washing machine and a small balcony space.

Looking for a female professional, non smoking.

Rent is ?625.00/month including bills. One months deposit and references required. Room available from 1st April and viewings starting asap.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hello there,

I'm looking for a double room in East Dulwich. I work at King's Hospital and have been living in Kent for about 18 months but the travel costs are too high so I'd like to move somewhere I can walk to work.

I'm 40 (just), single, non-smoking, friendly and sociable but independent. In my spare time I read, run, watch box sets, and get out and about with my friends.

If I sound like I might be a good lodger, drop me a line! :-)

Thanks very much,

Candice

Archived