1 bed cottage for long term rent in Choumert Square - still available

local2bellenden

A rare opportunity to live in one of London's secret gardens! Beautiful furnished cottage available for long term rent from end April 2017. Very private and very quiet. Inquiries from potential tenants only please (NO REAL ESTATE AGENTS). This has been my home for several years. It is well loved and a very comfortable place to live. 3 mins walk from Bellenden Village with cafes, restaurants, bars, stores. 4 mins walk from Peckham Rye station Overground line, with links to Clapham Juntion, Victoria, London Bridge.

In Choumert Square SE15.

* 1 bedroom cottage with own entrance

* Light airy bedroom

* Beautiful sunny designer bathroom

* Fully furnished with stylish design throughout

* Includes washing machine, dishwasher

* Cottage is situated in a garden square: shared garden plus own small garden space

* 4 mins walk Peckham Rye Rail with great connections to Clapham Junction and London Bridge

Please respond to this posting for information regarding rental details. More photos on request.

?1500 per month which includes rent, high speed internet/WIFI. The property is extremely well maintained.

This would suit a couple or an individual. No children (it is too small).

Please note that the cottage is in a garden, so that there is outside space. Small garden for private use of cottage, on a garden path, with a shared communal garden. Please see youtube video by searching for 'Choumert Square'. More photos available on request. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!

Hello,

What a lovely little cottage! My husband and I live locally, just of Bellenden, and we're looking for a rental in the area. Is your place still available please? I work from home so I could pop over during the day or evening if that might be possible? We are looking to move anytime from now, ideally first couple of weeks of April but can be flexible. Is the property furnished or unfurnished?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sarah

• 2 months later...

Archived