Affordable Double Bedroom - Great Location! ?800

Lydia Skawinski

Affordable Double room available in the heart of Peckham, Nigel Road, SE15.

Link with more photo's here+ https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/london_se15/7545682

Sadly moving out for other ventures ? but it?s a really great house, with the best flat mates and in an ideal location. I really want to find a great couple to live with the other wonderful flatmates and in this house!

Available from May 1st but can be flexible with move in date. The current contract you would be taking over is until November this year ? but the landlord has already spoken to me about extending for another year (or more).

It is a three-bedroom house, and is made affordable by the big room (the one being advertised) being split with a couple, which also helps to keep the bills down in the rest of the house. Obviously it doesn?t have to be ? just that?s how we?ve done it in the past.

The house is really a home rather than just a flat-share, and although everyone has their own independent lives and stuff going on, we also enjoy drinks / food together etc, the usual!

We also have a good sized garden that we've also used as a great little vegetable patch.

General interests are; music, film, art, food, cycling, gardening etc...

The house is rented through a letting agency, although anything house related goes through the landlord. I really can say that having lived here for coming up to 5 years I can vouch that he?s very very good and efficient at getting anything done that is needed.

Money Info:

Rent: ?800 for the room

Bills: No more that ?100 per month

Deposit is currently split four ways in the house, so is ?623.09 each.

Agency fees: ?118+ VAT

Administration fees: ?360 + VAT (we will split this two ways with the couple moving out and the couple moving in.)

Archived