To let - 2 bed flat from 1st May

Wimpole

2 bed Flat to Let ? East Dulwich, SE22

The flat is located in a great central East Dulwich location on the corner of Landells and Sylvester Road. The 3-story Victorian building was formerly an old shop with shop keepers house attached. It was then converted into three flats in 2004.

?

Flat description is as follows:

?

? Kitchen with small dining table and chairs (seats 2/3). AEG hob and oven and a Potterton combo boiler for good CH/hot water. ?Boiler repair insurance in place, and recently serviced.

? Bright and sunny lounge (west facing) with wooden flooring? 15 x 10.5 ft

? Bathroom with shower and bath.

? Step up to hall with two double bedrooms ? Bedroom 1 is on the corner of the building and ?10 x 13.5ft with dual aspect windows (east and west facing). Bedroom 2 is 10.5 x 11ft and big enough for 1 double bed and a wardrobe. Bedroom 1 has a Warren Evans king size bed and a large ikea wardrobe.

? There is a lockable walk in storage cupboard outside on the landing that also belongs to the flat

? Available from 15th?April, 2017

? Rent is ?1450 pcm with 6 weeks deposit (covered by Tenants Deposit Scheme)

??

Shops are a 5 min walk away on lordship Lane (Franklins, House of Tippler, and the new art house cinema) and the newish Great Exhibition pub is only 2 mins walk away.?

?

Transport into town is either a 10 minute walk down Melbourne Grove to East Dulwich train station (Lon Bridge in 12 mins) OR a 1 minute walk to catch the 12 on Barry Road down to Peckham Rye station (Victoria, Clapham Junction, Elephant& Castle) . You also have the buses 40, 176 and 185 on Lordship Lane.

?

The flat is neutral d?cor wise. ?I had it all repainted last summer but depends on how well the current tenants have looked after it :-) Having work on your house done? Happy to consider short lets if referencable....

For viewings (weekends only) please PM me.

No pets,drummers, inside smokers, estate agents or DSS please...

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. We are looking for somewhere to move to for 2 or 3 months while our extension is being done and need to move out as soon as possible. Is the no pets rule totally non negotiable as we have a kitten house trained. There are three of us, my husband and I and one adult son and we are all quiet.

Regards

Archived