FOUND - Can anyone help with a rental?

onlyjones

Hello all

My girlfriend and I have recently returned from a 5 month stay in India and urgently need to rent a flat in the area. Due to the fact we were away so long we are having trouble finding a place as we left our previous address and now need to go through a credit and income check that relies on up to date income figures and utility bills that are no older than 3 months.

I am a professional painter and decorator with excellent references on the EDF and other forums and my girlfriend is a care worker. We both work hard and can provide excellent references from previous employers, clients and from our previous landlord.

Is there anyone who may be able to help us or does anyone know someone who can offer us a place or give us some advice?

Thank you for reading this post and for any help you may be able to give us.

look on spare-room - they are usually advertised privately and you are more likely to find somewhere for the interim - until you have the required documentation.

Foxton's are quite straightforward, once you have a few months banks statements behind you. I don't believe they do credit checks.

Archived