Stunning Studio Flat To Let: Beautiful Gardens, Allocated Parking, available 23rd May

Julius

* Please see pictures attached *

Beautifully refurbished studio flat to rent, available 23rd May: please send me a private message if you would like more pictures or further information, I will be happy to send them to you!

The flat is situated within lush gardens and grounds - there is even a small forest with a picnic area! Allocated parking spot. A very quiet, sought after location adjacent to some of the smartest streets in the area, whilst still a short stroll from Bellenden Road and Peckham Rye station. East Dulwich station and Lordship Lane are also within walking distance.

The Apartment:

It?s a large, bright and airy studio flat with private front door and entrance hall, and separate bathroom and kitchen: the layout gives you a real sense of space, as does the wonderful view from the windows across the beautiful shared gardens which are maintained by professional gardeners. It has recently been refurbished with brand-new bathroom, double-glazed windows and front door.

Entrance Hall: 2 large built-in cupboards for storage

Bathroom: brand new bathroom, features rain-maker shower and custom-made plantation-style shutters.

Main Room: 18 feet long with windows most of the length of the room, allows maximum sunlight into the room, fitted with blinds and soft curtains for maximum light control and comfort. Please note: currently furnished with a futon sofabed that has storage (drawers) underneath it, shelving units, a wardrobe and a folding dining table and chairs.

Kitchen: a light and bright kitchen with stainless steel oven and ceramic hobs, full-size fridge-freezer, washing machine, microwave and toaster

Green Spaces:

Apart from the grounds of the property itself, there are lots of parks and open spaces nearby including Ruskin Park where there are often live music performances during the summer months, Peckham Rye with it's Japanese-style gardens, Warwick Gardens and Lettsom Gardens where there is open space as well as allotments.

Availability:

Available 23rd May. Professional, non-smokers preferred. Sorry no pets. References required. Minimum stay is one year, maximum occupancy is 2 people, i.e. a couple. Please note that utility bills and council tax are not included

Price: ?1050 per month

Archived