Big double room available immediately in flatsahre

jessnay

Looking for someone to move into a big double room in Camberwell/East Dulwich, room is available immediately.

Room is really big and overlooks a garden, comes furnished with double bed with new mattress, new wardrobe, drawers and shelves.

The flat is on nice leafy street and is split over 2 floors and has a big shared kitchen and living room. We've also got a big roof for a garden which is lovely in the summer with ace views

You'll be living with Kate and I, both mid 20s. Kate is an architect and I work in sustainability stuff. Looking for a friendly and sociable flatmate of a similar age and interests to come and live with us!

Rent is ?650 plus bills and the spare room ad is here:

https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flats?/london/camberwell/8121292

Get in touch for more info/a viewing!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• You can request for them to come and collect your full bins again https://forms.southwark.gov.uk/ShowForm.asp?fm_fid=1879 They usually come on whatever day your rubbish/recycling collection day is. If you aren't going to be in, leave them somewhere that they can find it. If you don't need replacements, just leave a note on the full ones that a replacement isn't needed.  They usually come quite early, so it's better to leave them outside if you can. 
    • Just wondering- what were they arrested for? If you remember 
    • Cyclists certainly do have a bit of a perception problem at the moment and when I cycle I see a lot of examples of arrogance and ignorance that gives all cyclists a bad name - it does seem that many cyclists have caught the entitlement bug many drivers seem to have.
    • But Spartacus didn't mention the significant amounts of land being used for car storage - that was most definitely you.   And I am afraid when you apply your same measure to other transport uses (like cycleways and cycle lanes - Malumbu is your stat on the 360 kms of cycle network cycleways or cycle lanes?) then it most definitely is relevant for the debate.   Should we assume then that if all this ULEZ money and government bailout money is being poured into TFL then the system is, financially at least, broken or is it a case that the money is being mis-spent (like the DV junction project)?    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In