*****closed*****

0Meredith0

Hello!

Looking for a short let for an ED couple with a 15 month old. We have just had a house purchase fall through at the last moment, and will sadly need a place to rent from the end of June. Happy to pay deposit up front. Any suggestions very welcome!

Thanks!

Hi there,

I have a house I'm completing on on 30th June that I would like to rent immediately. It's on Talfourd Place (corner with Denman Road) - SE15. Minutes from Bellenden Rd and Peckham Rye station. It would normally rent for ?3100-3300 but I'm happy to rent it for ?2300 as I'm just keen to cover my mortgage plus a little extra and would love to rent it straight away. It's a lovely house with a great garden and is really nicely done out. Is unfurnished, so you can move all your stuff in. Let me know if you're interested.

Sara

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Meredith,

So sorry to hear your purchase fell through - happened to me too a few years ago. Stressful enough when you don't have a little one to look after!

We have a flat in Talfourd Road that is currently vacant whilst we are waiting for party wall agreements before starting some renovations. It is only 1 bed, but has enough space in the bedroom for a cot and a sofa bed in the living room.

We are looking for ?400 per week all bills included.

Below is the link to our post about it on the forum.

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?22,1830212,1830679#msg-1830679

We hope to be ready to start work in about 2 months, so might not be long enough for you to complete on another purchase, but could give you a bit of time to sort something more permanent out.

Happy to answer any questions/arrange a viewing.

Laura

Archived