Letting Agents...recommendations in East Dulwich?

• 3 weeks later...

I've worked with Smith & Lee Property Ltd, they are based in London and the NW.

They are very good, they manage two apartments I have in London and complete repairs, liaise with the tenants and do not charge me the earth.

They provide an excellent service and are completely trustworthy. I have not had any reason for concern or even had to visit my apartments for two years now. They send annual reports with photographs and update me as needed on anything to do with the repairs, which hasn't really been necessary as the tenants are really good people. I've put their homepage link here for you to have a look.

http://smithandleeproperty.com/services.html

I use Daisy Lets, and in fact I briefly worked for them, doing the accounts, so I have inside knowledge! I think they are more reasonably priced and have a lot more integrity than many agents, and in my experience they do a good job. I have just instructed them on my 4 bed house.

• 2 months later...

Can anyone recommend a decent letting agent in east Dulwich? I have managed my flat for the past 7 years but my tenants are unfortunately moving. As I'm cuttently not in England for the next 9 months to be able to manage myself again.

Thanks Karen