Seeking a double room in house/flat share - zone 2 - ?9-00 max (incl bills) - FROM AUGUST 28TH

KHope

One minute I was thinking of getting a mortgage then changed my mind & brought a one way ticket ticket to Mexico; I have not long returned back from travelling for 17 months in Latin America & Australia; it was definitely a life changer. New friends, beautiful countries & lifelong memories, what more could I ask for?!

Back to the UK for at least 2 years whilst I make plans to live a semi-nomadic life. Currently renting in Herne Hill but it is a short term let only (JUNE TO AUGUST...POSS SEPTEMBER) and I am looking for something more long term. I would be keen to stay in Herne Hill as it is lovely but would also consider other areas in zone 2. Prior to travelling I lived in East Dulwich for 8 years.

I am looking for fun, interesting & mature flatmates who are happy to catch up when possible however equally respect that flat mates like time to themselves. Dinner parties, drinks & the occasional party but definitely not looking for a frequent party environment. I am very social so will have friends stay over and would hope that who I share with is similar.

Room wise a medium size is needed nothing too small. I don't have much furniture but do have a lot of kitchen stuff/books so need a decent size house, flat or storage space. Happy to have a cleaner if flat mates are adverse to cleaning but if not, then I would like to live in a clean environment....it's not difficult! I'm looking for a home not just somewhere to live.

Also, I am a dog person so if you do have a dog, then BONUS!! But, if cat's float your boat then I am happy with that too.

I am easy going, work hard and like to enjoy life, nothing too fussy.

Archived