Room to rent and parking space at low cost in return for some babysitting

Tanqueray

Location: BR3 1JE, 45 second walk from Kent House train station where trains run into London Victoria in 19 minutes (via West dulwich, Brixton, H.Hill).

A further 3 minutes from the house is Clock House station which runs directly into London Bridge, Waterloo East and Charing Cross.

We also have Beckenham Road tram stop 60 seconds from us which routes into East Croydon in 12 mins (and then opens up a ton of routes to you, including Gatwick, Brighton, Wimbledon, etc.)

I am ideally looking for a student nurse, student midwife, student teacher or a professional of some kind who I'd be happy to rent the room to at a lower cost in return for 2-3 evenings of babysitting per week and a very small bit of childcare, such as watching my daughter for the very occasional hour if something ever came up.

The room is large, with a King Size bed, cupboard and some other nice furniture. There's a modern shower room right next door to it and both rooms are situated in a private part of the house.

I'm looking to charge ?350 per month all in, in return for the babysitting etc.

Please let me know if you're at all interested.

Thank you.

Hello there!My name is Denise Robinson-Banton. I am 56 years of age and have lived in London for the past 16 years. I am of Jamaican origin and have recently been given indefinite leave to remain by the Home Office.I work part-time as a cleaner and also part-time as a carer in an old people's home. I have also worked part time as a nanny for over 10 years and can provide references for my employment in that capacity, as well as for my work as a cleaner and a carer. I find my work fulfilling, but it is not well paid, and therefore the room which you offer and the rental at which you offer it is very attractive. I would positively enjoy the childcare aspect of the arrangement.I hope and believe that I am a good tenant: I pay my rent promptly and in full, I keep my room clean and tidy, I live quietly and am considerate of the needs of the other members of the household. I have lived in my current room for the past 7 years. If you would like to speak to me my telephone number is 07960 461590 or if you prefer to email my email address is [email protected]

Archived