3 bed house to rent. Excellent location off Bellenden Road

RJK

We are looking to rent our three bedroom house with garden in an excellent location tucked on a quiet road between East Dulwich and Peckham Rye. In just a few minutes you can stroll to the fantastic bars and restaurants of both Bellenden Road and Lordship Lane. There are also excellent schools surrounding the house, including the Belham, The Villa and St John & St Clements which are just a few minutes walk away.

We lived here for a number of years with our children, before moving to the country, so can honestly say the area is a very special place to live. It's a fantastic location - very close to everything but on a very quiet street with great neighbours.

Further information

? Available 1st October 2017, unfurnished.

? Rental of ?2400 per month (one month security deposit required). Minimum 1 year rental.

? Clean, reliable tenants sought. References requested. Non smokers only

? Open day to be confirmed with evening viewings possible by appointment.

Please send me a direct message if you have any questions or would like to see photos.

Rachel

Archived