Large 2 bed flat on Peckham Rye common ?1550PM

rickmori6

Our fantastic two-bed flat on Peckham Rye Common is now available for rent after our previous tenants moved out after seven years.

It offers two large furnished bedrooms - both proper doubles, a good-sized lounge with a balcony offering outside space, fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, retro Smeg fridge-freezer, gas cooker, bathroom, separate toilet and a balcony terrace.

The hallway also has good storage cupboards and shelving and the flat in general is much larger than other ones you may have seen.

The flat sits a few yards from Peckham Rye, offering easy access to Peckham, East Dulwich and Nunhead.

Peckham Rye rail station is a 10-min walk and connects to London Bridge, Victoria, Clapham Junction and East London.

The flat is also 50 yards from great bus routes into the West End including night services. A Tesco Express is 50 metres away.

It is our former home, so very well cared for and has just been re-decorated prior to being re-rented out.

We are seeking either two professionals or a couple who are willing to treat the flat as they would expect me to treat their home.

Given the length of stay of our last tenants, we are sure you will be happy there.

In return, we are attentive landlords who act promptly when things do go wrong, and treat our tenants with respect.

We are organising viewing appointments for Saturday 16 Sept and Sunday 17 Sept, with the property available from that date forward as soon as paperwork is completed.

Prospective tenants need to provide:

* 1 month rent

* 6 week deposit

* Passport details

* Any necessary visas if working in the UK

* 3 mths bank statements showing salary deposit

* 3 mths payslips

* Two references - one work, one from a previous landlord.

Please contact me if you a prospective tenant who would like to arrange a viewing.

Please do not contact me if you are an agent or broker.

Best wishes

Richard

07919 165934

Archived