NOW LET: ED Rd short let Nov -May. 1 bedrm fully furnished

Rachael LeMes

This has been let from Nov - May 2018. It will be back for short let from August 2018.

Hi

I have a lovely light and characterful one bedroom, fully furnished, flat for short let (mid November 2017 to mid May 2018) on East Dulwich Rd. It is a hall floor flat and looks right onto Goose Green, has a small veranda at the back with French doors that look out at yet more trees. There is a small garden with the flat (well, a grass patch) accessed via the side alley.

It?s full of natural light, has high original ceilings, original wooden floors and is unusual in that the bedroom and living room are separated by tall, folding , doors so can be opened up to make one large room.

Looking for a professional couple or individual, no smoking and no pets. I have lovely neighbours and as the flat?s wooden floors are above two of them I need people to be quiet and respectful (shoes off and no parties).

If you are interested do message me for further info. Looking for approx. ?1,200 pcm, includes gas, water, electricity and wi-fi. Month deposit. Start date from 31st November.

Rachael

• 2 weeks later...

Archived