2 bed to rent - ideal for single parent / one child

JickieC

I have very been renting a 5 bed house with another single parent for six years but sadly she is ready for a move to the countryside. It's been great. For the money we pay, we get the support of each other, half the bills, a big garden, 2 bath, basement, and proximity to great schools and transport (we are near Goose Green) for way cheaper than it costs to rent a flat with alot less of those amenities. But more important to me than financial savings is finding people who really want to make this kind of a home and make it work for the children involved.

It will available around Christmas - for now i am seeing if there is any interest. It's a good size quiet double with beautiful garden views and a small single (with attic storage) EXC bills for ?1100pm (plus month and a half security). There is full access to all the communal space as laid out above plus a huge lounge.

Please note - i'm not looking for a sublet - i really want someone to be half of this. It could also work well for a single dad. If you are interested please PM for a chat.

Thanks!

Archived