4 bedroom maisonette to let on Bellenden Road from 1st December

Mariecoust

We are looking to rent our 4-bedroom maisonette from 1st DECEMBER.

Monthly rent : ?2,800

Tucked on the quiet side of Bellenden road between East Dulwich and Peckham Rye. It is furnished and four friends are welcome.

We have lived here for a number of years and are now relocating to Brighton, so can honestly say the area is a very special place to live. It?s a fantastic location, close to everything but in a quiet environment with a great neighbourhood, truly the best of both worlds!

The house is 5 minutes walk from East Dulwich station and 12 minutes to Peckham Rye.

There are 4 bedrooms: 2 big, 2 smaller. They all have a new double bed, a built in wardrobe, a chest of drawers and bedside table.

We will be leaving the furniture and a fully stocked kitchen with appliances (kettle, toaster, crockery, cups/mugs, etc) and whitegoods (washing machine, large fridge freezer, built in oven and gas hob).

You can move in without having to buy anything!

Please get in touch if you want to see pictures.

Thanks Marie

Archived