Double room to rent in lovely flatshare

Alice1

Hi! I'm looking to find someone to take my room in this lovely flat! Located on the top floor of a spacious, well lit period house on Dunstans Road, within easy reach of Lordship Lane, East Dulwich and Peckham.

The newly decorated, well kept 2 bed flat has the kitchen, living room with dining area and bathroom.

Your Room

An unfurnished double room (but does have a bookshelf that you can make use of if you wish). With a window facing to the rear of the house.

You

Either male or a female (Please no couples). You'll be looking for a home rather than just a house. It's pretty tidy and you'll be happy enough to chip into keeping it that way. Someone easy going, a good sense of humour and respectful.

Flatmate

Gareth, 31 and work as a freelance graphic designer Monday to Friday, around London at various locations. I'm easy going and sociable, by no means a party animal. I keep the week evenings for catching up tv shows, watching the clock at the gym, cooking, and pottering about online. I save the weekends for getting out on my bike, catching up with friends and relaxing with a beer.

Money bit

Rent is ?750 per month.

Deposit is six weeks rent that will need to be paid prior to moving in.

Extras

The landlord requires a reference, and you?ll deal with him in terms of contract and credit check.

Move in date is from November 30th.

If you're interested and think you're the right person, please send me a PM and we can arrange a viewing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• If I buy a soap dispenser and want it to produce foam, do I need to add water? What is the ratio of water to hand soap? 
    • That's a good idea smiley blue , if you or anyone else comes across petitions to end these despicable acts of cruelty to defenceless animals please put on here or start a new thread if you please so we can sign the petition and add our objections to this , I would also like to thank all of you the people for reading these messages and adding your voices to this cruelty,  maybe we can end it 
    • Malumbu, by that measure are police efforts to cut down on anti-social driving by issuing tickets and fines a token effort as well? Surely punitive measures for cyclists breaking the rules will encourage them not to break the rules again? A bit like when you got stopped and taken into the cab of an HGV. The police are currently using that tactic to show those who break the rules cycling that it might lead them to being hit by a lorry due to the driver's having limited vision - the cycling equivalent of a speed awareness course for drivers.    When they stopped you was it because you had broken a rule or was it just more of an education programme and they asked you to take a look and did it change your cycling behaviour in any way? As I said previously there are those who break the rules on cycling out of ignorance (and those out of arrogance) and I am sure they are using HGVs to educate those in the ignorance category and then hitting those in the arrogance category with the PCNs.    
    • Good that PETA is on it but can we add our voices to the fight against this horrible practice? I’m still shocked! A petition maybe? Happy to raise to the RSPCA but don’t want to duplicate efforts. I’ve signed campaigns from RSPCA before which sends it directly to your councillor
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In