Wanted: 2 Bed to Rent from March, long-term

iep

Hello,

Myself and a close friend are looking for a two bed (full property) to rent in East Dulwich, from the end of Feb or start of March (long term, at least 6-12 months).

We're both working professionals, just under/just over 30, and have lived in London for six years and 10 years respectively. We're graphic designers and enjoy a clean, well put-together place, with a plenty of natural light and enough space for desks (either in bedrooms, or additional room/living space). Between us we have plenty of designy objects and prints, so happy to make a place our own. Part-furnished is ideal as I have some of my own furniture, such as a bed, wardrobe, table, chairs, though my friend has only a desk and some shelves. I would love a garden again! But not essential.

Our budget is ?1,500 ? ?1,600, though could stretch for something special.

We've predominantly rented directly from landlords ? myself only having to use an agent once! ? and so have great tenancy references readily available, along with work and personal/character references.

We will be available most evenings and weekends to view and meet you, and potentially weekday lunchtimes as I work in Peckham.

Any questions, please ask. Cheers!

Ian

Hi Ian,

We're former residents of East Dulwich and are looking for tenants to rent our former home. The property is available from 31 March 2018 - see attached details. If you are still looking and would like to arrange a viewing, please do get in touch.

Reagrds,

Henard

Archived