*no longer looking* Couple seeking 3 bedroom home to rent

McGeeInc

Hello!

My fiance and I are looking for an unfurnished/part-furnished three bedroom house or flat in East Dulwich / surrounding areas to rent from April. We have a cat and we'd like somewhere with direct access to a private garden. We'd prefer a period property but happy to consider anything really.

We both work full-time and south London is our home. We've lived in the same flat in SE15 for 3.5 years; although we love it, we're craving some more space.

Please drop me a DM if you think you might be able to help.

Thanks so much, everyone!

Hi again, folk of the EDF.

We are still looking for a 3-bedroom house or flat to rent so please let us know if you have anything suitable.

It's for me and my fiance, and we have a cat; we are looking for an unfurnished/part-furnished place in Dulwich/nearby.

Direct access to a private garden would be great, as would a house that feels like a home. We currently live locally, both work full-time and are considerate, clean and house-proud tenants - your property will be in good hands with us! We will be looking to stay in our new home for at least two years (perhaps longer).

Do please send a DM if you can help or if you need any other info about us.

Thanks so much for reading!

Taz and Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Just adding to this post as we're still on the hunt for a lovely home to rent. We have to be out of our current place by April 28th at the latest so would consider anything available between now and then. As well as 3 beds, we are also keen to view large 2 beds.

Please get in touch via private message if you have anything suitable.

Cheers!

Taz and Paul

beansprout Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Have you tried Open rent - gumtree as well but

> tend to be agents

Thanks beansprout. We have... scouring openrent, gumtree, as well as all the agent-led routes; no joy yet but hoping the persistence will pay off soon!

Hello, we have a beautiful 3 bed house in Camberwell we are looking to rent out to people who will look after it. It has a lovely kitchen extension and is a spacious semi detached Victorian property. It is situated near the South London gallery and has great transport links. If you are still looking, please contact me Emma on 07971829660

Archived