Not needed anymore- short term let for 4-5 months from Sept for local family

Sunlover00

Hi

We are looking for a rental whilst we undertake building works in our house in East Dulwich.

Ideally looking for a 3 bedroom place in local area so we can still get to school / back to house easily.

Would be nice to have a garden too

Pls pm me if you may be able to help

Thanks

Irene

Hi Irene

We might be able to help.

We are buying somewhere in Kent and looking to rent our house in Peckham Rye (just by Goose Green / Peckham Rye Park). It would be unfurnished though and has 4 bedrooms and a garden. We would be looking for c. ?3250 per month.

The one challenge we have is that we cant be too certain around dates as it all depends when we exchange and complete. Our Plan A is that we move when our daughter finishes school at end July - which should fit in with your dates although obviously its dependent on our house purchase going through.

Would this be of interest?

James

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, my house is on the market (which is currently rather slow, as I?m sure you?ve read in the news). We are thinking about letting our home on a short-term basis at reduced rent for people who wouldn?t mind keeping the house looking lovely for any potential buyer. We are right behind the Horniman Museum and Gardens, so a very lovely spot. Plus we have a garden. I?ve already advertised it on this site if you?d like to see some pics. It?s unfurnished though so might not be what you?re looking for. Just reaching out in case it may work for you. We would agree a minimum time for you. Have a think and get back if sounds of interest. It?s a four bed. Rent was 2500pm but we would come to a cheaper arrangement given the circumstances, of course. All best, Jo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking to rent my 2 bed garden flat out in forest hill off Sydenham Park Road, 8 mins walk to forest hill station. It has one king bed and one double room so not sure that would work for you. I am looking for a minimum of 4 month stay and can be flexible to more. It has a lovely private garden and huge shared garden. Very quiet. ?1600 a month including bills and cleaner 2 hours a week, sky TV, Broadband ..... if you would like to speak or take a look please do feel free to call me on 07974 151498. I can do from early July or pre book it for from September with deposits and reference and it will be fully furnished.

It may not be in the right location or big enough but I just thought I?d messsage you anyway.

Archived