Needed: 1 bedroom furnished flat May 23 - June 25

CarlfromPortland

Hi everyone,

I'm visiting London from the US (Portland, Oregon) for about a month starting May 23, to spend some time with my son and some close friends, and do a few business-y things. I'd desperately like to stay in the East Dulwich / Peckham area, near where they live, and so am looking for a flat that might be available around that time.

Budget is up to ?1400 pcm inclusive, depending on what's on offer. A one bedroom would be ideal, especially one with a well-equipped kitchen, as I tend to cook a lot. I'm happy to make a decision based on some photos, a description and a quick visit from one of my friends in the area, as I'll be traveling up until I arrive on the 23rd.

I'm a professional writer and designer, 43 years old, and do quite a lot of traveling for work, pleasure and family. So I'm quite accustomed to staying in all sorts of situations, and being a respectful, communicative guest, whether housesitting for friends or renting an Airbnb (I can send a link to my profile there, if you're interested in seeing how I rate with past hosts).

Please get in touch with any offers or suggestions, or if you need to know anything else about my background, logistics, etc.

C

Archived