Short term rental needed: May 31-mid July

flutterby

Hi EDF,

I'm looking for a short-term let on behalf of a friend who has his own home in Devon. He has a contract in London working for a TV production company.

He has had short-term contracts in the past and rented in Bellenden, Nunhead and North London. He's keen to stay South for this stint, May 30th/June 1st to mid July.

He is a mature, reliable, responsible and considerate tenant. His interests include politics, current affairs, art and architecture. Socially he enjoys film, music and sampling the array of eateries in the Peckham and ED area.

Ideally, he is looking for a studio, though a private double with en-suite would also work. His budget is up to a max of ?950 pcm inclusive. Clearly, if you have a one-bed (or more), I imagine you'd be looking for a higher rental, however, if the trade-off is a tenant who will respect and care for your property, it may be a trade-off you'd be willing to make in the short-term to have your property looked after while you are away.

I own my home in North Dulwich and would be happy to act as a guarantor...you'd be welcome to visit me there to discuss things further.

References from the people he rented from recently in Nunhead are also be available.

Do get in touch by PM if you have something that may be of interest.

Archived