Large Double Room in Lovely Victorian House in East Dulwich

benharcs

We have a large Double room available in our lovely shared 4 bed house in East Dulwich (currently shared between three) I'll post the information from the listing on Spareroom below.

The room is available from 11th October.

1 year contract.

The rent is ?1000p/cm

Deposit ?1450.00

Full info & Pics here:

https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/east_dulwich/10853005

Bills info below:

__

Due to a housemate moving onto her next life mission, we are now looking for someone to join us at this great house in the delightful leafy East Dulwich.

About the house:

__

Communal Spaces:

Amazing large front room with high ceilings and a ton of house plants dining area at the back (not pictured.)

TV & Virgin Media package thing that we hardly use.

Fibre Optic Broadband - hits about 100mb downstairs and then between 30-60mbs rest of the house on a good day.

Large Kitchen with doors that open right up onto lower garden patio. Dishwasher, Oven, Hob, Slow Cooker, Microwave, full kitchen cutlery and all that.

Utility Room with Tumble Dryer, Wash machine, drying racks.

Large tiered garden with fig tree, chillie plants and seats.

The Room:

__

Large double room (I'll update measurements later on) with built in wardrobes and lots of light. With large windows (black-out blinds) This is at the front of the house and looks out onto the street, which is very quiet.

(On this floor of the house there are three bedrooms - two of which are occupied by Ben who uses one as a home office. Anna has the top floor which is an extension loft conversion with en suite. This bedroom we are listing is the largest of all three rooms on this floor).

( Bedroom is unfurnished.)

The Bathroom:

__

Great Shower and Bath & Double Sink.

This will be shared with one other housemate (Ben) as Anna has her own on top floor.

About us:

__

Ben 32, self employed photographer & marketing professional. Enjoys a difficult to balance lifestyle of eating well, regular exercise and regular trips to the pub. Works from home a fair amount and then occasionally away for stints with photo work. Lived here for 1 year.

Anna 33, professional in Fashion retail in central. ( I'll let Anna fill this in when she gets back from work as I'm writing this for us both :)

We all love this place, we get along great - it's a quiet retreat from busy London and the communal areas & the size of the house shared between only 3, means we can have our own space when we need it. Technically this is a 4 bed house but we pay the extra to maintain 3 housemates. ( This is reflected in the rent. ) The kitchen is the social area of the house and we often cook and drink together in it, the dining table can sit 8 when extended.

About you:

__

Young professional, has a passion and interests, likes food & drink, social, TIDY! and relatively quiet on weekdays.

Suits someone who appreciates outdoor space, has a car (free parking on the street, there's always a space.) and wants a relaxed quiet friendly house in one of the best areas of South London.

__

5-10 min walk to Lordship Lane for all the decent shops, pubs, restaurants etc.

If you're into keeping fit, we're surrounded by parks: Peckham Rye Park/Common is 5 min walk. Dulwich Park is 5-10 min walk.

The Great Exhibition & Herne Tavern & WGTelegraph are all good pubs within 5-10 mins walk which is also worth noting.

Transport Links:

__

Forest Hill, Honor Oak Park, East Dulwich and Peckham Rye are your choices of train stations.

Peckham is probably the fastest to get to and offers most links, to East, Victoria, London Bridge etc. Can get a bus at the end of the Road and you're in Peckham within about 10 mins. Check Google Maps for accurate distances.

- I'm ion a bit of a rush to add this today - but ping us an email if you have any questions. We are ready to start viewings immediately ! -

Bills:

_?_

Council tax: about ?54 per month, 10 months of the year (we've go to adjust this soon to 12 months)

BBand TV Package: ?11.57 per month

Water, Gas, Electricity - difficult to be precise but about ?50 each month we think. Can show bills at viewing.

Cheers

Ben

Archived