Newly converted en-suite room in Crofton Park: full time lodger or weekday only

Katiefleckney

Newly converted double loft room with bathroom suite.

Available from 1 September. Minimum 2 months onward. For full time lodger (?750) or weekday only (?500)

Rent includes weekly cleaner, all bills, broadband and sky TV.

The room is at the top of the house in the recently extended loft conversion with brand new bathroom suite. (We use the first floor rooms so you would have the top floor to yourself). The rooms comes partially furnished: bed, shelves, chest of drawers and there is room for extra furniture you may have. Velux windows with blackout blinds.

Excellent commuter location. Positioned between three good train lines:

7 mins walk to Crofton Park for: Peckham Rye (5), Denmark Hill (8) Victoria (16), Blackfriars (25)

10 mins walk to Catford Bridge for: Lewisham (5) London Bridge (12), Waterloo East (20), Charing Cross (25)

10 mins walk to Honor Oak Park for: London Bridge (14), Canada Water (15), Shoreditch High Street (20)

About us:

We're married (mid-30s) professionals, working in central London. It's a quiet house in the week, we often work late, go out or head to the gym. Enjoy cooking nice food, drinking good wine and enjoying life. The area is quiet and safe. We own the property and it's a well cared for home, so we think it would be a perfect place for someone likeminded, looking for a nice, chilled place to live.

Archived