Wanted: Short term let of 2 Bedroom home form late October to late November

LiberalSquirrel

I?m looking for a two bedroom home to rent or short term let from the end of October until the middle of November. I?m having some major work done to my own home and essentially need to move my family out whilst it?s being completed. I?m hoping that there might be someone with a two bedroom home somewhere in Dulwich, Peckham, Forest Hill, Honor Oak or Camberwell and who might be looking for a trustworthy kind to look after their own vacant property for a month.

Perhaps you have a place that you Airbnb but you?re at your limit...?

Perhaps you want to do a short term rent but don?t want to pay those pesky estate agent fees...?

Perhaps you work away in Leeds, Lisbon or Lichtenstein during the week and so only need your home at weekends...?

If any of these possibilities apply to you and you have a home with two bedrooms (or more) then I am a person who can help you out from 21st October until 16th November, you would be helping me out SO MUCH!

Hope to hear from you or anyone with any recommendations.

Thanks ever so much

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to respond. It?s really good of you. The dates you have suggested might work actually.

Is there any chance you could share some more information about the location and the price that you would consider renting it out for?

Rather than post your address on this forum maybe it might be better to email me directly on [email protected] I hope that?s alright?

Thanks again for dropping me a line. I appreciate it so much and will look forward to chatting to you more over email.

Tom

Archived