**SHORT TERM LET** November to January homestay in great flat

Gwinyo

Are you looking for a comfortable spot to enjoy London over the festive season? A place you can call your home away from home? Do you fancy living on a quiet residential street yet walking distance from shops, pubs and restaurants? If so then this Victorian garden flat may be for you.

The flat is a top floor flat in A Victorian terrace and is blessed with high ceilings which makes it bright and spacious. It is over 3 levels and includes a large airy loft and a shared garden with our downstairs neighbour.

There are two rooms available both with a double bed and in-built shelf space and a clothes rail. Both rooms are at the back of the house overlooking the garden so very quiet and plus they catch the morning sun.

There is a well equipped sit in kitchen with a dining table and chairs which is perfect for weekend mornings reading the papers and eating brunch. The gas hob is modern and there is a large fridge-freezer, washing machine and dryer.

The sitting room is a large comfortable and warm space with high ceilings, bay windows and a cosy window seat that is bathed in sunlight on the afternoons we get any.

In terms of transport we are well connected by bus and rail. The flat is a 10 minute walk from either Denmark Hill or Peckham Rye stations. Both have services into London Bridge, Victoria and also has the Overground. Buses run from the end of the road all over the south of London and of course into the West End and central London. Good routes of note nearby are the 12, 171, 36, 436, 148, 345, 176, 40 and 35. For cyclists there are bike lock up facilities.

We are also walking distance from numerous parks, public gardens and green spaces including Burgess Park, Ruskin Park, Peckham Rye and Brockwell Park.

My partner and I are travelling for two months and would like the peace of mind knowing that our home is in good hands. The flat is warm and provides a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of London. The flat is available from the 12th of November until the 4th of January. If this sounds like a place you would like to call home for a month or two please write to us telling us something about yourself and why you think this would suit you!

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks to all who have got in touch with interest on the festive flat sit. There have been a few asking whether they could take a single room. This could work too although only under certain circumstances which of course we are happy to discuss. PM me for info. Thanks!

Hello,

I was looking for a short term let on EDF, and came across your post.

Easy going, no dramas, love to cook, enjoy a glass of wine + watch some tv.

My budget is approx 650/month (I was looking for just a room originally).

But if you're looking for someone trustworthy, chilled, I can tick those boxes.

Hope to hear from you.

Archived