One bed flat available for rent in East Dulwich

MaisyV

Hi,

I have a lovely and bright one bedroom in East Dulwich immediately available for a medium-term let. It?s in a great location on Melbourne Grove, close to shops and bars and just a few minutes walk to the station.

The flat is available unfurnished, it has large fitted wardrobes and plenty of storage space. The flat is on the market which means I can?t commit to a long term let but, as the housing market is a bit slow, I anticipate it being available for around 6 months. I am looking for someone (or a couple) who is/are happy to keep the flat presentable and to accommodate occasional viewings which will all be flagged in advance. In return for this flexibility, I am offering the flat for a lower rent than it would normally be on for, I am ideally looking for ?1,100 a month which will cover bills too.

I would request a deposit and a reference, provide a tenancy agreement and agree a notice period.

If you are interested in finding out more details then please get in touch. Thanks.

Hi

I am looking for a sort term let. I work for a company called Create Bespoke as a joiner/carpenter. We are based at Parkhall Business Centre.

I would be interested to hear more about the flat.

Please call me on 07837114580

Best Wishes

Andrew Robinson

Archived