Short term let: Lovely four bed family home from Feb-May

Kman

Our four-bed family home with garden in Nunhead/Peckham Rye will be available fully furnished for three months from 1st Feb to 1st May. It has three big bedrooms (one of which has an ensuite) plus one single bedroom. There is an additional family bathroom, a downstairs loo and a big sit-in kitchen. Free parking right outside.

Available for ?2,200 a month including bills.

Would be ideal for a family looking to move in temporarily. We would also consider letting it out for just two of the three months if you require.

Kate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Could you pm me the company name?
    • I'm going to speak to my friends wife about it , she has already spoken to the headmaster at the school where she works and they have agreed with her to never do anything like this again , I know she is going to be contacting other schools and school board to make an official complaint etc
    • It's a very nasty thing to do and totally unnecessary.   Think how upset the children would be if they knew that and shame on schools who condone it.  Can you look in to it and see how it can be stopped?
    • Apparently this company has been doing this for years and the schools pay £30 per egg , it's to teach the children how ducklings and chicks are born , personally I'm disgusted that schools would do that on the first place and disgusted with the company that does this , wondering if they do this with any other animals aswell
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In