Lovely 2 bed for short term rent Choumert Road off Bellenden

sardinetincollector

We are offering our lovely, fully furnished house up for a short term rent - negotiable tenancy - we will consider anything from a few days to a few months, so please do get in touch.

The house is on Choumert Rd, Peckham Rye, just off the corner of Bellenden Rd. Near to the begging Bowl end of the street. Along with all the independent shops, fantastic pubs, amazing restaurants and amenities it is just a 5 minute stroll to Peckham Rye Station and a 15 minute walk to Lordship Lane ED. we are also well in the catchment are for the Belham school. our house is set up for children with stair gates and a high chair. we raised two little ones there ourselves.

The house comprises of 2 decent sized double bedrooms, 1 extra large bathroom with walk-in shower and bath, an open plan kitchen dinner /lounge and a nice little walled back garden. It is in good condition with plenty of charming period features. fully furnished, with all kitchen equipment (we have been using the house for airbnb so fully set up) just pack your bags and arrive.

We live in the local area and can easily arrange a viewing of the property.

The price is ?2000 per month including all bills.

Full details here - https://abnb.me/K6M63MjUPS

A refundable deposit is required which is negotiable depending on stay.

thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am looking for a short term let (up to maybe 6 months) for myself and my boyfriend.

We have been trying to buy a property in East Dulwich, and have just had our sale fall through (our second property this year to fall through). Our current rental property has reached the end of its lease and we don't want to sign up to rent anywhere for a year as we do hope to continue our property search.

Would you be able to accommodate this? When is the property avaliable from?

Would we need to sign a contract for 6 months, or could we do something rolling?

What would the price be? and how much is the deposit?

thanks

Emma

Archived