TO LET - Spacious 3 bed flat (inc private garden) on Ondine Road from 2 March 2019 - £2125pcm
Below is a copy of the listing with our online agents, Makeurmove, and here is a link
Happy to answer any queries that interested parties may have. Alternatively you can request a viewing via the Makeurmove website.
No agents please!
SPACIOUS, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT (WITH FANTASTIC PRIVATE GARDEN (NOT SHARED)) - UNBEATABLE LOCATION
AVAILABLE TO LET ON A FURNISHED BASIS FROM 2 MARCH 2019. £2,125 PCM.
This well-presented, split-level flat is ideally situated on quiet Ondine Road, just minutes from Lordship Lane, Bellenden Road and the many local amenities.
The property is set over the first and second floors and is accessed by its own ground floor porch entrance. The flat is flooded by natural light and not overlooked and is let with neutral décor, carpets/wooden flooring throughout. It benefits from:
- Two good-sized double bedrooms (one with built-in wardrobe)
- Third bedroom/study (with desk, bookshelves and further built-in wardrobe)
- Kitchen with gas hob, oven, fridge/freezer, washer/drier and dishwasher
- Large lounge with two sofas, television unit, sideboard and separate dining table/area
- Bathroom with bath and shower; separate WC
- Ample storage throughout including part-boarded loft
- Double-glazing and gas central heating
- Lovely large private garden (not shared with other tenants in the block and maintained by our own private gardener - this is included in the rent!) with patio, shed and raised bed/vegetable patch for tenants' use
The flat is well served by public transport. East Dulwich train station is a 5 minute walk (12 minutes to London Bridge), Peckham Rye station, with its London Overground connections, is a 15 minute walk and there are good bus links (176, 40, 185) at the end of Ondine Road. On-street parking is available and bikes can be stored securely in the brick-built shed. The flat is also very close to the open spaces of Goose Green (great play park for kids) and Peckham Rye as well as some excellent local schools.
This wonderful property would be ideal for a couple, young family or professional sharers and will be available on a furnished basis from early March.
Requests for pets will be considered subject to an increased deposit.
The minimum contract term is 12 months but 18+ months preferred. The landlords would be amenable to longer term tenancies too.
NB1 - when viewing please note that the flat has its own entrance separate from the main block. Please go through gate next to postbox and up steps to access porch entrance.
NB2 - the garden is accessed through a side gate next to the ground floor porch entrance to the flat (there is no french window access direct from the flat in that sense). To answer a previous query though, the fenced off garden shown in the photographs (quite a large plot) and the shed is 100% private to the occupiers of our flat and not shared with any other tenants in the block.
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit was january 09, 07:29pm by pembaben.