Forum Sponsors

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com
xxxx
Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Your Local Personal Trainer

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageLooking for a property to buy (no estate agents please) - anyone selling privately?
Posted by ruthlie January 10, 09:28PM

Hi there,

I thought I'd message on the forum in case anyone on the off chance is looking to sell their property and would like to avoid estate agent fees.

We are a young family looking to get on the property ladder after selling our shared ownership flat. We love the community where we are and would really like to stay in the area that we consider home if possible. We are not buying for an investment and would like to find something we can make a home.

We have a budget of up to 300,000 and looking for:

- a two bed flat (or larger one bed) in South East London (preferably New Cross, Brockley, Crofton Park, Peckham, Nunhead, Honor Oak, Forest Hill, Sydenham, Crystal Palace).

- given our budget, something that requires work / ex local authority / purpose built flats

- preferably some access to outdoor space (communal/private garden, terrace, balcony)

We are chain free, with a good deposit and a mortgage in principle - so ready to move quickly!

If anyone is looking to sell their flat in the near future, and looking to avoid estate agents and fees then please do get in touch!

Many thanks smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was january 12, 11:00pm by ruthlie.

messageRe: Looking for a property to buy (no estate agents please) - anyone selling privately?
Posted by tamtamtheatre January 11, 01:09PM

Hi Ruthlie,

I am selling a one bedroom flat in Tyson Road, the flat is not very big and with only one bedroom and a huge communal garden, but within your budget (299.99),

Let me know if you'd like a viewing,
Marleen

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum