Forum Sponsors

www.yogarisepeckham.com

www.create-spaces.co.uk

http://www.ellyallen.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
message2 bed flat to rent between Peckham Rye Park and Honor Oak Park station
Posted by Medley 13 April, 2012 12:53

Hello,

My 2 bed flat is to rent for 1150 pcm. It's on the junction of Forest Hill Road and Mundania Road, in a 1930s Art Deco block called Mundania Court.

Have a look at the listing with the agents, Daisylets

I've lived there for 5 years and loved it. But moving to a bit more space round in Honor Oak Park.

The flat has sweeping views of London, right from Westminster to Canary Wharf. The rooms are a good size, the decor's been refreshed. It doesn't get too hot in the summer or too chilly in the winter. There's loads of greenery around - Peckham Rye Park, Camberwell Old Cemetery, One Tree Hill, Camberwell New Cemetery (with its free tennis courts).

Or a bit further afield there's Dulwich Park.

Lordship Lane and East Dulwich are fifteen minutes' walk away, and Forest Hill Road has a great little range of shops - including the French Cafe.

Transport-wise there's Honor Oak Park for the Overground to Shoreditch etc., or to the Jubilee line at Canada Water, DLR at Shadwell or H and City/District lines at Whitechapel. Or there are trains to London Bridge direct.

There's also the 63 (King's Cross, Blackfriars, Elephant, Peckham) and 363 (Elephant, Crystal Palace) buses - they stop just outside the block, including the N63. They make it simple to get to Peckham Rye for trains to London Bridge, Victoria or Thameslink to Farringdon etc.

Any enquiries for viewings through Daisylets, thanks.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was 2012:05:01:15:53:41 by Medley.

messageRe: 2 bed flat to rent near Peckham Rye Park - on Forest Hill Road
Posted by kristajames2012 19 April, 2012 12:17

i have viewed them and the rooms seem pretty nice. I love the place. if ever you also happen to be moving to newport check [luscombelettings.co.uk] as they are the best in the letting business.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2012:04:19:12:25:19 by kristajames2012.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed