British CRB-checked babysitter available evenings and weekend

Do you need someone to mind the kids so you can have the occasional "date night", run errands or simply be free for a few hours?

I'm a CRB-checked British girl in my late twenties, experienced with children of all ages after having au-paired for two seperate families and taught in a schools overseas for a number of years.

I'm relatively new to East Dulwich and it would be great to meet some friendly families looking for help.

Please PM me for my contact details and more information.

Thanks, Lou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Louise - she babysat for our two after I saw her advert on here - she built up a great rapport quickly and our 4 year old didnt blink as we left - she gave total confidence leaving us to have a great night out!

Thank you Aimee - your son was great fun to spend some time with!

The Psychologist - Thank you for your interest. I've sent you a PM.

To all other East Dulwich families looking for extra help, I'm booked for this Saturday but still have availability on Friday 15th August and weekday evenings.

Thanks,

Louise

Another recommendation for Louise who babysat for our two girls last night (2.5y and 10m). She was great - really warm, kind, calm and helpful. Both children took to her immediately, despite the youngest being grouchy with teething. I was quite nervous trying a new babysitter, but I'm so glad I did! Thank you!

Thank you Sue - that's very kind of you to say. I look forward to seeing your smart little girls again!

Gill - I've PM'ed you.

My next weekend availability is for Friday 29th August and then the weekend of 6/7th September. Most week nights are also available.

Thanks, Louise

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Louise. She watched my baby daughter while I went to see Kate Bush in concert (just had to mention that). She made the effort to arrive early and be with my daughter before bath and bed time and did an excellent job watching her. She's calm, experienced and extremely friendly. Would recommend without hesitation.

I can heartily recommend Louise for older children too. Ours are 15, 10 and 8 and she struck exactly the right balance of care and engagement with smaller two and independence for oldest.

Our arrangements were particularly complex on the day that Louise babysat for us but she took everything in her stride and arrived early to take over from the childcare 'day shift'.

All of ours really enjoyed having her around and we will definitely use her again.

Hallo Louise/Loulou

I wondered what your regular commitments were or whether you would be interested in either or both of the following :

We need a nice reliable, safe crb checked driver to take our 16 year old daughter to school on Kingston Hill everyday, and also to fetch her at 3.35pm.

She is a wheelchair user but can transfer herself into a normal car.

The wheelchair folds a bit and usually fits in most boots.

Our daughter is lively and talkative and would benefit from nice conversation on the way.

We live in Camberwell and its a fairly early start leaving our house at 7.10am. You could use your car or ours. You could do one way or the other or both .

Its a long shot but it is regular income and might just suit.

Please let me know either way.

Many Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello, I'm very happy to recommend Louise to any parents looking for a babysitter. She looked after our 3.5 year old while we hosted our leaving party last weekend. We arranged to meet beforehand so she could meet our daughter. She came across as professional, confident and relaxed with a natural ability with children. Our little one played happily with her while we were in the home and barely noticed us leaving. If we were not moving to Australia we would definitely be using her again.

• 1 month later...

To all the ED mums and dads out there,

Christmas is fast approaching ... maybe you have your work Xmas do, or want to hit the shops without the pushchair.

My pre-Xmas weekend availability is starting to get booked up and the remaining weekend dates are as follows.

Saturday 29th November

Saturday 20th December

Weekday nights and Sundays are generally fine for bookings closer to the date.

In addition over the holidays, I can do daytime shifts (min. 3 hrs) from 15th Dec - 23rd Dec.

Please get in touch if you require cover and I'l do my best to ensure we can meet over a quick cuppa so that we can all introduce ourselves prior to your date.

All the best,

Louise

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Mums and Dads of East Dulwich,

Wishing you all a happy new year!

If you're looking for ad-hoc babysitting in the East Dulwich/Dulwich/Forest Hill/Peckham Rye area then please get in touch. References in addition to the above recommendations are available on request.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Louise

• 6 months later...

Hi Mums and Dads of East Dulwich,

It's been some time since I have posted on here and I'd like to confirm that I am still available for babysitting in the area on weekends and weeknights after 6:30.

For a variety of reasons (moving house, another baby due, etc) some of my regular families have cut back on babysitting so I'm interested in meeting new families looking for ad-hoc cover.

Please send me a PM if you're interested and we can have a chat.

All the best,

Louise

Archived