Britax B Smart 4 - Travel system complete with pushchair, carry cot, car seat and isofix base

Britax B Smart 4 wheel travel system. This is the complete travel system and comes with the following:

Pushchair - black thunder frame (all black) 4 wheels, removable shopping basket underneath (is a really good size, has a slight tear on one side, but this doesn't hamper usability). Chair is black and red and reclines pretty much flat, you can do this with one hand. The hood also extends by unzipping to reveal a net/mesh section. Seat can be detached really easily to enable to your child to face towards or away from you. Handle position can be moved up or down to suit height. Comes with original Britax rain cover and cosy toes, which is really snuggly and warm. 5 point harness and straps can be used in two height positions to suit the age of child. I also have some extenders for the straps as I found that when you use with the cosy toes and child in a big winter coat, the straps were not quite long enough.

Carry Cot - Really sturdy, mainly black with red trim. In great condition as only used for 3/4 months with each of my children. Comes with original rain cover, which was hardly used as mine were both summer babies. Large hood, great for summer time.

The Britax system allows all parts to just clip in and out really easily without converters or anything, which I loved.

Also comes with black and white "cowmooflage" print baby car seat which has been well used. Details as per the link below. It clips in and out of the chassis very easily allowing you to take baby out of the car when sleeping and put straight onto the pushchair. Apologies I don't have any pics of the car seat here as it's up in the loft at the moment, will add them as soon as I can.

http://www.mothercare.com/Britax-BabySafe-Plus-SHR-II-Baby-Car-Seat---Cowmooflage/450558,default,pd.html

This also comes with isofix base, see details on the link here. This alone cost us ?90. Allows the car seat to be easily clicked in and out, a blessing when your older baby is a light sleeper and you don't have to faff around with undoing car seats etc.

http://www.mothercare.com//on/demandware.store/Sites-MCENGB-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=435984

Overall this is a really robust and sturdy pushchair with plenty more life in it. Really easy to push, although not as light as some. It does fold up pretty well, the large back wheels come off really easily to make it smaller for storage or smaller car boots for example. I think we probably paid about ?700 for everything 4 years ago. REDUCED TO ?100

Collection near Dulwich Hospital SE22.

Also selling a Lascal Buggy Board Maxi, if you want both, happy to do a deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived