Nanny share available

Dear Prospective New Family,

My name is Joanna. I am a responsible, capable and reliable person seeking a new full time nanny share role with my own two years old son.

I am fit, non-smoking, energetic and self-motivated person who really enjoys working with children.

I have a great deal of experience with NVQ level 2, a degree in education and also hold SENCO qualification and thus a great interest in children and their development.

I offer flexible rates for families.

I am very experiencd with Newborn and babies. I also have loads experience with children ages 2-15 years old.

I have a first aid qualification and I hold a clean full uk driving license with my own car and also live locally.

Currently working with a family with two children plus my own. There have a 5 year old and a 2 year old. Works very well and boys all are lovely.

Thank you and I hope you would consider me as a suitable candidate to take care of your children. I have loads of reference's on available on request.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Joanna

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still looking for a nanny job share with my own son he is 2 years old. Very happy friendly little boy. I currently work with a family with a 4 and 2 year old boy. Work very well. We still go on days out to parks, museums,zoos, beaches, castles ect.

In term time I do drop offs and pick ups from school. I am fixable on days. If you need a two or three more day week. I can help.

Look forward to hearing for you soon. Have a lovely day.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived