We are looking for a Nanny

Based in Herne Hill/North Dulwich, we are a friendly family looking

for a nanny to look after our happy 5 year old daughter and 2.5 year old son.

We require a live out professional nanny for a full time role for 5-days a week Monday to Friday, although we can usually take at least one or two days off during the month, and offer some baby sitting (if wanted). The core hours are 8 am - 7pm ? so usually at least 48 hours per week with additional regular over-time.

The current job is temporary. We are looking for someone to start immediately until September. From then the role will change to part time as our son starts nursery school hours in September - so it would suit someone looking for a temporary role until then - or someone who is happy to go part-time then or consider an after school nanny or nanny/housekeeper role around 20/30 hours per week.

You must be caring, trustworthy, reliable and fun / proactive. Your

key duties will include nurturing our childen?s learning and

development and making their days fun within a structured, creative and

safe environment (playing, singing, reading, crafts, park and playgroup trips). Preparing healthy food for them and keeping the kitchen, living area and their bedrooms, bedding, toys and clothing in order. Our daughter is at school full time so it includes school pick ups, after school activities and playdates.

We do have a regular cleaner twice a week, but some housekeeping duties/shopping are required. This includes supermarket/online shopping for the family shop, emptying and stacking the dishwasher, folding away our washing and general tidying up.

You must be a non-smoker, have fluent English and be energetic and

resourceful, experienced in childcare, with CRB clearance (or willing to undertake it) and at least 2 checkable references. Ideally we would like someone who lives locally to us.

If you fit this description, please email your CV and a covering

letter with checkable references your home address and phone number.

We look forward to hearing from you.

• 1 month later...

Evening Bellini,

My name is Hazel, I have worked in Herne Hill & the Dulwich Area & know both areas well.

I am Ofsted registered with 15+ years experience as a Nanny.

I would be very interested in finding out more about the position.

If you would like further information. My email address is [email protected].

My mobile number is 07702250542- landline is 0208-693-7155

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards Hazel

Archived