Very Experient Nanny Available from June

Hello moms and dads!

My name is Tatiana, I'm 31 years old and I?m from Portugal.

I just had my own baby on the 29th of September 2014 and I think it's time for me togo back to work and I am looking for a very nice family to work with again :)

I have, since very young age, worked with children (twice as an au pair, in England - 6 months- and in Germany - 8 months - with a British family). I have worked in a summer camp as a youth monitor for children with the ages between 4 and 7 years old and as well for seniors, a two months program in a Hotel. Since 2005 I have been doing face painting in several events across the country, in Portugal, as well as birthday parties.

While working as a face painter I completed a 3 years (level 4) photography course.

I have been working as a nanny since June 2012 with an amazing family of one little girl, who was six and a half months when I first started and she is my sweet angel and we became best friends!

Cooking healthy food, playing, do arts and crafts with her, making and keeping an activities schedule, going to the park, various activities, play dates and of course some baby-sitting were part of my job. :)

Basically I love working with babies and children in general, playing games, to do arts and crafts and learn from them as much as I can and vice versa!

I am a very communicative, outgoing and yet responsible person who loves to work with little friends! I am very creative and insightful and so I love to play didactic games; the idea of learning while playing pleases me. I love outdoor activities, such as trips to the park, zoo, museums as well as I love inside activities such as arts and crafts, baking cakes (so we can all decorate it together ? so much fun!). I also like to keep a file with all the children paintings and arts and crafts and letters and drawings and photographs so the parents can keep all the memories alive without any loss. :)

I have a very motherly approach towards babies and older children with lots of love and I am very confortable with weaning and cooking for little friends. As I have my own baby I can relate to new mums doubts and questions and fears. I feel very comfortable taking care of babies and being able to take care of them as they grow up is the best!

Doing what I love is complicated sometimes, but I put a lot of love in everything I do!

This would be a great opportunity to put my skills into action once more and I hope I can learn a lot from this experience.

I am looking for 3/4 days a week (long days are expected) but willing to do 5 days a week depending on the job. Nanny sharing is also a possibility.

I hope to hear from you

Warm Regards,

Tatiana Antunes

Archived