looking for full time nanny in nunhead area

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a full time, nanny to take care of our boy/girl twins, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day.

The babies will be a year old in a few weeks time and needs someone who is loving, compassionate, and who will help them with their daily activities. Preferably the nanny will have experience in dealing with more than once child, and experience in the 1-2 year age range. The only housecleaning required will be to make sure their bottles are cleaned, their room tidy, as well as a tidy play area.

In interested, you can send me a pm,

Thanks so much,

Nadine

Hi, I'm Arianna!!!

I come from Italy, I'm 26 years old and one year ago I'm graduated in Economics and Finance in Rome. Now I Live in London and here I'm studying english in Greenwich. I came here from my little village in south of Italy because I want to improve my English. So, while I lived in Rome I used to work as a babysitter or help guys to do their homework. I'm a very tidy person, sunny and patient. In my spare time I like to take a photo, to cook and to jog. I've two experience in Rome as a babysitter, both in Italy.

The last one in Rome for my neighbour, they have a girl that was 6 years and every day I go with her to school, I cooked for her and sometimes when they are outside I help her to do her homework.Before this, I had a baby, who is 2 years old, now and I used to stay with him when he was sick.

Now I'm looking for au pair experience.

If you have any question, or you want reference, please contact me.

Archived