Spanish nanny available from July!

Hello I am a 25 year old girl, I am teacher of infant. I love my career because it is 100% dedication to children and do not think there's anything better in life. I consider myself a responsible, organized, polite and respectful. Your kids will never get bored and above can learn both Spanish and Italian are the languages i speak, and you can help me to improve my English. i have worked with children from 6 to 14 years old and in kindergarden with children betwenn 1 to 5 years.

i have been working as nanny in London this summer,east dulwich but for family problems i came back to Spain. Actually i am in Spain but i'm goint to London this summer for undefinitely.

I have qualifications to work with children from 0-6 years. Apart from my studies, work from 5 years ago in a school with children 6 to 14 years where I help them with homework, I do crafts and enjoy the outdoors with educational games I have also worked with children from 2 to 4 years in a daycare for a year.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I am a 26 year old girl, I am teacher of infant. I love my career because it is 100% dedication to children and do not think there's anything better in life. I consider myself a responsible, organized, polite and respectful. Your kids will never get bored and above can learn both Spanish and Italian are the languages i speak, and you can help me to improve my English. I have worked with children from 6 to 14 years old and in kindergarden with children betwenn 1 to 5 years.

i have worked as au pair and as nanny in London this summer,east dulwich but for family troubes i came back to Spain. Actually i am in Spain but i'm goint to London this summer for undefinitely.

I have qualifications to work with children from 0-6 years. Apart from my studies, work from 5 years ago in a school with children 6 to 14 years where I help them with homework, I do crafts and enjoy the outdoors with educational games I have also worked with children from 2 to 4 years in a daycare for a year.

Get in touch if i am your right candidate !

Hello I am a 26 year old girl, I am teacher of infant. I love my career because it is 100% dedication to children and do not think there's anything better in life. I consider myself a responsible, organized, polite and respectful. Your kids will never get bored and above can learn both Spanish and Italian are the languages i speak, and you can help me to improve my English. I have worked with children from 6 to 14 years old and in kindergarden with children betwenn 1 to 5 years.

i have worked as au pair and as nanny in London this summer,east dulwich but for family troubes i came back to Spain. Actually i am in Spain but i'm goint to London this summer for undefinitely.

Get in touch if i am your right candidate !

Archived