Nanny availablefor full time from september

Hi there,

My name is Alena and I am currently looking for a full time, live out, sole charge nanny position starting on or around August-September..

My current position based in Morden is significantly reducing in hours and therefor no longer suitable for me at this time.

A little about myself.

I am 29 years old. I am originally from Czech and have a good level of English.

I hold a Child Protection certificate, Paediatric 1st Aid, Basic Food Hygiene, Child Development Level 3 amongst a few other courses.

I also have an up to date clean DBS check as well as a full clean international driving license, all of which I am happy to show during the interview stage.

My experience includes 5 years as a sole charge Nanny. I have worked as a nanny share, caring for twins and caring for a new born baby.

As a nanny I thoroughly enjoy what I do. Some of my favourite things are arts and crafts, daily outings to parks, playgroups, Libraries and play dates. Reading to children and just having lots of fun where possible.

I see myself as firm but fair and make it my duty to see that the children in my care are happy and loved as well as safe and secure.

I do all of the usual nursery duties. I am happy to stay late and do overtime.

Please feel free to email me on [email protected]

Or call on 07846703567.

Thank you

Alena

Archived