Kind and responsible babysitter available

Hi all,

I am 18 years old and have been regularly babysitting (evenings,after school pickups and full days with outings) for about 2 years now. I have cared for children ranging from 6 months to 12 years and consider myself excellent with kids, kind, caring and responsible. I love cooking, so making meals wouldn't be a problem, I'd also be willing to do some limited housework and cleaning if necessary (dog walking etc included; I love animals!) I am currently caring for one year old twins full days twice a week and an 18 month boy for a couple of hours twice a week, so I am available on evenings, weekends and I still have Thursday's free. If anyone would need any childcare even just on a one off basis or if you needed someone you could count on when you wanted to go out for the night then please don't hesitate to contact me. I am based in forest hill, but would be willing to travel a little bit (although I don't drive). I am fun, energetic, sporty and friendly. Please send me a private message if you would be interested! I am available from now up to September (as I start university in September).

Thank you

Millie

Archived