OFSTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER IN SE5!!!!

Hello there!

I am an experienced Early years provider, offering Childminding services in the Camberwell area.

I have 7 years experience as a Nursery Practitioner and Teaching Assistant. I am Ofsted registered and DBS checked, which is now updated annually. I am also trained in Paediatric First Aid and Makaton. I am also a member of PACEY.

My opening hours are 7:30am until 6:00pm .

I have vacancies for under 5s full time , part time and term time only. All my holidays are taken during school holidays.

I have a vast array of resources and educational tools. Daily activities include painting, play dough, messy play and circle time. We will visit Book start, Tiny Gym , Rhyme time and utilise local parks. We will also take termly trips further afield e.g The Tate gallery and Hyde Park.

I am able to accept childcare vouchers and offer 3 and 4 year funded places, for 15 hours a week. If you would like the structured environment of a nursery in a Home from Home environment Jo Jo's Kids is for you! Daily diaries and learning journal are also available in line with the EYFS.

Please send me a private message for more details. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived