Baby Massage Courses, July dates

Good morning,

I have lots of room on my July baby massage courses in Forest Hill road (SE22), Brockley road (SE23) and Tressillian road (SE4). Please get in touch if you would like to book or for more information.

Each session begins with a relaxation for you and we then focus on a different area of baby's body. We will cover a full body massage for baby and I will demonstrate a Colic Routine. There will be time for discussion after each class and the aim is to spend some quality time bonding with your baby by using a combination of gentle moves, loving, nurturing touch and singing soothing lullabies.

The classes are very relaxed and friendly and it's a wonderful opportunity to make new friends and spend some quality one to one time with your baby. Families with babies from newborn to one year are welcome but we also discuss how we can adapt the massage for the growing child, from crawler to teenager.

Twins are of course welcome at the same price and you are welcome to come alone or bring a partner.

I provide mats but please bring a cushion if you need it as we sit on the floor. Please also bring a towel for your baby. I provide oils and handouts with all strokes so that you can practise at home.

The courses cost ?60-?65 and run over 5 consecutive weeks, each session lasts around an hour but is baby-led.

I would love to hear from you!

Laura.

[email protected]

www.iaimbabymassage.co.uk/jellybabies

@lmurraymint

www.facebook.com/jellybabiesbabymassage

Archived