Help! Looking for part-time childcare over the summer hols

We have a brilliant childminder but she only works term-time. Any recommendations for a wonderful nanny/childminder who could look after our lovely 14-month-old daughter for a few days or part-days here and there over the summer hols? I'm self-employed so can be pretty flexible to fit in with the right person's diary. We're based in HOP.

Hello,

I am an experienced nanny with over 17 years experience. Prior to coming to the United Kingdom I worked at a kindergarten in the Czech Republic with children aged 3 - 7 years old. Since coming to the UK I have looked after children from 3 months to 14 years of age. I am caring, honest and diligent in carrying out my responsibilities. I am able to adapt to most situations. I have experience monitoring allergies, food intolerances and of keeping a log of daily medication as the result of caring for a child with diabetes and coeliac disease. I have recently acquired a Bachelor Degree in Art and Design and I have attend guitar lessons for several years. I am fluent in Czech and English. I have much experience engaging children in art activities and stimulating games to ensure progress as they develop. This was always a priority for me as is the encouragement of healthy eating and physical exercise.

I also have up to date enhanced DBS/CRB check, Red Cross First aid for baby and child and 2 references from previous employers. Please see attached document.

Archived