Qualified nanny with 10 years experience looking for a role with my own baby.

Hi I'm Sarah. I am looking for a nannying position that starts in September in which I can bring my own child. My little girl is currently 7 months old, very smiley and easy going. She has a naturally calm and happy nature.

I am a qualified nanny (CACHE diploma in childcare and education) I'm 29 and have 10 years experience in Childcare, 8 years being a nanny. I have lots of experience with children of all ages, but predominantly with babies and toddlers. I worked for 2 years in the baby unit of a nursery, and have cared for babies in all my nannying roles. I'm confident with sole charge care. I'm happy to cook for the children and perform the usual nursery duties. I don't drive, but that has never stopped me from ensuring the children I care for, get to all their playgroups or classes on time. I'm very well experienced in weening (including baby led) and potty training.

I Regularly renew my first aid, and I have lovely references from my past employers, who would happily speak with you.

Ideally I'd like 3-4 days per week but I'm flexible.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived