Qualified nanny with 10 years experience looking for a role with my own baby.

Hi I'm Sarah. I am looking for a nannying position that starts in September in which I can bring my own child. My little girl is currently 7 months old, very smiley and easy going. She has a naturally calm and happy nature.

I am a qualified nanny (CACHE diploma in childcare and education) I'm 29 and have 10 years experience in Childcare, 8 years being a nanny. I have lots of experience with children of all ages, but predominantly with babies and toddlers. I worked for 2 years in the baby unit of a nursery, and have cared for babies in all my nannying roles. I'm confident with sole charge care. I'm happy to cook for the children and perform the usual nursery duties. I don't drive, but that has never stopped me from ensuring the children I care for, get to all their playgroups or classes on time. I'm very well experienced in weening (including baby led) and potty training.

I Regularly renew my first aid, and I have lovely references from my past employers, who would happily speak with you.

Ideally I'd like 3-4 days per week but I'm flexible.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In